SPEC Consulting, LLC
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Assist with and develop skills and abilities for all aspects of electrical and control systems design. Including medium and low voltage power distribution systems, instrumentation, electrical controls, automation systems, and overall design documentation.
- Work with designers to prepare detailed design drawings.
- Prepare detailed equipment specifications.
- Develop initial concepts and scope of work.
- Perform load analysis.
- Perform electrical studies.
- Provide quality checks.
- Prepare construction cost estimates and provide engineering support during construction.
- Some project related travel may be required.
Successful candidates will have 1-3+ years of experience in a design engineering role:
- Experience with, or willingness and aptitude to learn, the key duties and responsibilities described above.
- A bachelor’s degree in electrical engineering.
- Experience with AutoCAD Electrical is a plus.
- Experience with SKM a plus.
- Experience with medium and low voltage power distribution is a plus.
- Experience with electrical instrumentation design is a plus.
- Experience with PLC design and/or programming is a plus.
- Ability to obtain FE/PE certification is a plus.
- Knowledge of industry standards, safety standards, and current design codes.
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills.
- Strong written and verbal technical communication skills.
- Basic knowledge of Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org