SPEC Consulting, LLC
Primary functions and duties will include:
- Solid working knowledge of Autocad and 3D Modeling (CADWorx a plus), drafting techniques and engineering terminology.
- Ability to prepare clear, complete, and accurate work plans and detail drawings.
- Use CAD to provide support to project engineers by preparing project layouts, detail drawings, assembly drawings, sketches, & diagrams necessary for construction documents.
- Ability to work on multiple projects and generate prints within specified deadlines.
- Interface with various disciplines throughout the organization and communicate effectively.
- Record all changes and resubmit to the project manager.
- Demonstrate mechanical aptitude with ability to complete basic mathematical calculations.
- Occasional fieldwork/travel.
Education, Experience, and Skills Required
- Associate of Arts Degree in Engineering, Design/Drafting, Graphic Arts, or related field or;
- 10+ years drafting experience.
- Strong written, verbal, mathematical, and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to use related equipment and hardware such as Computer Aided Design (CAD) system (AutoDesk software), Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, and Microsoft Windows 7 or higher. Candidate should have a working knowledge of AutoCAD version 2010 or higher
- Project management, field experience & survey skills.
- Strong candidates are detail oriented, have the ability to check their own work, produce top-quality drawings and adapt quickly to change
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com